There is much more to eye examinations than just having a "sight test" and buying a new pair of spectacles or contact lenses.
During your eye examination our highly qualified optometrists will:
- Carry out a thorough investigation of your vision to determine the strength of lenses you require
- Check the overall health of your eyes
- Check for more general health problems including diabetes and high blood pressure
- Explain all the procedures and treatments that you may need during your visit
- Discuss in detail any recommendations
Our specialist 3D OCT laser scanner digitally captures images of your eyes, and these together with accurate records of your visits are stored on our advanced computer system for future reference.
Our fees for private eye examinations reflect the quality of eye care we deliver. We encourage our NHS patients to pay the additional fee that extends the NHS sight test to the comprehensive eye examination which includes the highly advanced 3D OCT retinal scan currently not included in the NHS sight test.
We are committed to offering you the highest standards of professional service.
To book an appointment please call us on 020 8579 3241